deer antlers and flowers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

It's nice when regular polish works in stamping! The stamping polishes I got from a local seller were kind of disappointing so they're almost not usable. I used Sinful Colors Kylie Matte in Miss Klaws. It works well with designs that have really fine lines so in this one I used an Enchanted plate from Moyou. Funny how my brother told me over the phone that he'll get me nail polish. He went to Australia recently and called to ask what I want as pasalubong. So I said of course I want make-up. Then I said maybe lipstick. He said would you be ok with Kylie. I found it hard to believe he'd buy me something that expensive so I shouted, "WHAT? KYLIE lipkit?! OK BUY FOR ME!" He even said, would you be ok with a dark red. I thought all along he was talking about the lipkit lol. Later on he said, huh there's no lipkit here I was talking about nail polish. hahahha. So even if I didn't get a lipkit I guess that's OK because I really like Sinful Colors. Where can I get this brand here in the Philippines?!


I knoow, I didn't even clean up before taking a photo. Sorry. It's hard to see but I tried to double stamp using the gold glitter stamping polish I got from a local seller. It's not as opaque as I want it to be but that's ok since it just looks like I added some glitter on top. 

ALSO, you know what's so frustrating? It's when your stamper won't work. And in my case it's this one:

Why do I even keep trying?? Only priming I haven't done is actually buff it. But they're saying that's hit or miss, too. So maybe that justifies getting a new one hehe.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs