Jinio experience + Bundle Monster purchase

Saturday, November 19, 2016

When I saw Bundle Monster's blogger collab plates with the unicorn design, I knew I just had to have it! Of course, I was hesitant because I didn't wanna go to the post office again and have an anxiety attack with the Customs officer, so I tried to register with Jinio because I wanted my package delivered door-to-door. To be fair, the QC post office employees have been very nice to me. It's just not convenient for me to skip work just to get my packages.

There are a lot of freight-forwarding services to choose from like LBC shipping cart or Johnny Air. But I've been reading negative reviews on these more popular companies so I decided to go with Jinio. I must say they were very efficient and on-time, I'm impressed! One of my packages was even delivered 1 week earlier. It's also a plus that they allow liquids to be shipped! (Nail polish lots, YES)

I've read reviews with shipping cart that when their purchases arrive at the warehouse, it doesn't reflect on the website even after a week. With Jinio, my purchases were reflected on their website the same day they received them.

Here's the tracker info for one of my packages.


Overall, I can say that Jinio is very reliable. The rates are reasonable also so for my next purchases I'm pretty much set on using Jinio. 

________

The Bundle Monster Blogger Set 3 plates are just sooo cute that as soon as I opened my package I did some swatches. I also ordered the Star slinger polish set and I'm happy that I chose that because the colors go well with the patterns of the plate set. 

My boyfriend kind of made me upset the other day so he volunteered his nails for swatching. Haha. 



Mermaid nails


Unicorn nails


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs